wip/sugarCRM PLIST question

Finally getting around to updating wip/sugarCRM.  I created a work
directory and built the pkg as if from scratch, however when I run
bmake print-PLIST is empty.  the last time I upgrade the package
a PLIST was generated.  Should I generate the PLIST manually or
am I missing something?  Thanks!!

derv0<>              (,.)        \\\00 )          \= )
Driven by NetBSD                      cc_|\_,^

Download Intel&#174; Parallel Studio Eval