Re: Update the TODO with "ready to import" packages?

Am 17.03.2010 um 14:12 schrieb OBATA Akio:

> Basically, "no TODO file in package directory" means "ready to import".
> But probably, you should ask to MAINTAINER before import it.

I tend to take WIP as what it reads, Work in Progress. So at least for many of
my packages I would be very cautious of labelling them "ready to import" even
though they lack a TODO file.
What we would need to do in order to get more packages out of WIP is to have
independent reviewers/testers who then get back to the maintainer of a WIP
package they deem appropriate for import.

--
Georg Schwarz  http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost +49 151 11559652