Re: CVS commit: wip/aubio

From: Thomas Klausner <thomasklausner%users.sourceforge.net@localhost>
Subject: Re: CVS commit: wip/aubio
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:16:29 +0100

> It seems the files are not byte-compiled... looking up in the build
> output, I see:
>  /usr/bin/install -c -o pbulk -g builder -m 644 'bench/onset.py'
> '/scratch/wip/aubio/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/aubio/bench/onset.py'
> Byte-compiling python modules...
> __init__.py broadcast.py config.py node.py onset.pySyntaxError: ('invalid
> syntax',
> ('/scratch/wip/aubio/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/aubio/bench/onset.py',
>  114, 36, "\t\td.append(Gnuplot.Data
> (fp, gd, with='linespoints', \n"))

Hmmm... Syntax error...

Thank you for your report but I don't know much about Python. The
problem doesn't occur on Python 2.5 so I set
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE=26 for now.

The very reason I made this package was that it was a direct
dependency of Ardour [http://ardour.org/]. I've managed to get it
build successfully but it crashes on startup.

If anyone have an interest in Ardour, check out this:
http://git.cielonegro.org/gitweb.cgi?p=pkgsrc-ardour.git;a=summary
 - PHO -                         http://cielonegro.org/
OpenPGP public key: 1024D/1A86EF72
Fpr: 5F3E 5B5F 535C CE27 8254  4D1A 14E7 9CA7 1A86 EF72