Re: CVS commit: wip/aubio

From: Thomas Klausner <>
Subject: Re: CVS commit: wip/aubio
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:16:29 +0100

> It seems the files are not byte-compiled... looking up in the build
> output, I see:
>  /usr/bin/install -c -o pbulk -g builder -m 644 'bench/'
> '/scratch/wip/aubio/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/aubio/bench/'
> Byte-compiling python modules...
> onset.pySyntaxError: ('invalid
> syntax',
> ('/scratch/wip/aubio/work/.destdir/usr/pkg/lib/python2.6/site-packages/aubio/bench/',
>  114, 36, "\t\td.append(Gnuplot.Data
> (fp, gd, with='linespoints', \n"))

Hmmm... Syntax error...

Thank you for your report but I don't know much about Python. The
problem doesn't occur on Python 2.5 so I set

The very reason I made this package was that it was a direct
dependency of Ardour []. I've managed to get it
build successfully but it crashes on startup.

If anyone have an interest in Ardour, check out this:;a=summary
 - PHO -
OpenPGP public key: 1024D/1A86EF72
Fpr: 5F3E 5B5F 535C CE27 8254  4D1A 14E7 9CA7 1A86 EF72