wip/dcc: pkglint output

Hi,

I just did a `pkglint -Wall' on wip/dcc and do not fully understand some
of the warnings. Here is an initial attempt:

        > # pwd
        > /usr/pkgsrc/wip/dcc
        > BUILD
        > # pkglint -Wall
        > WARN: Makefile:23: License file ${FILESDIR}/dcc-free-license does not
exist.
        > WARN: Makefile:24: LICENSE_FILE is defined but not used. Spelling
mistake?

I guess the second warning is based on the first one. But the that first
warning is incorrect. The mentioned file exists.

        > WARN: Makefile:27: Please include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk" before
using "?=".
        > WARN: Makefile:28: Please include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk" before
using "?=".
        > WARN: Makefile:29: Please include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk" before
using "?=".
        > WARN: Makefile:30: Please include "../../mk/bsd.prefs.mk" before
using "?=".

What is bsd.prefs.mk? All the stuff set in mk.conf?

        > WARN: Makefile:29: The user-defined variable VARBASE is used but not
added to BUILD_DEFS.
        > WARN: Makefile:30: The user-defined variable VARBASE is used but not
added to BUILD_DEFS.

What is BUILD_DEFS and do I really need it? Also: Why is VARBASE
`user-defined'?

        > WARN: Makefile:150: The shell command "${SED}" should not be used in
the install phase.

I use `${SED}' in INSTALL. Why shouldn't I use it?

        > WARN: options.mk:4: Unknown option "dccm".

options.mk:4:PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS=     dccm

What's wrong with that?

        > WARN: options.mk:9: Permission [s] requested for PLIST_VARS, but only
[au] is allowed.

options.mk:9:PLIST_VARS=                dccm

I'm confused.

        > WARN: PLIST:2: Manual page missing for bin/cdcc.
        > WARN: PLIST:3: Manual page missing for bin/dccproc.

Not true.

PLIST:bin/cdcc
PLIST:bin/dccproc
PLIST:(...)