RE: new GNUstep package ... help?

On Wednesday, November 19, 2008 8:05 PM, OBATA Akio
<mailto:obache%users.sourceforge.net@localhost> scribbled:
> It seems that the package require the Foundation library.
> Does your makefile include devel/gnustep-base/buildlink3.mk?

No, I just had a DEPENDS.  I changed that, and now it is proceeding again.
Thanks.

While we're talking about BL3, the pkgsrc guide seems to imply that
replacing

DEPENDS+=       foo>=1.1.0:../../category/foo

with

BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.foo+=     foo>=1.1.0
.include "../../category/foo/buildlink3.mk"

will be roughly equivalent.  Is this how I'm to understand it?  For me as a
packager, I just need two lines where one used to be sufficient?  If this is
correct, what is the BL3 equivalent of BUILD_DEPENDS?  By stating these in
my package's Makefile, does it override the statements of the BL3 files I
include (i.e. older versions may be acceptable)?

If it's not apparent yet, BL3 confuses me.

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!