Re: New security/botan pkg

Aleksandar Simic wrote:
Ran pkglint, without any args, and with '-Wall' and all I get is 'looks fine.'

What do you think now ?

That's great. The current pkglint version complained about the PLIST being unsorted, but I fixed that.

I also fixed the owner and the group with which the files are installed, which was hard-coded to "root" before. And I added lib/libbotan-1.4.11.so to the PLIST.

After that, I committed your package to pkgsrc. Thanks for providing it.

Roland