stripped-down mozilla-lib package? (was Re: CVS commit: wip/skipstone)

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 10:01:10AM +0100, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> I'm also e-mailing with the author about getting it built using Firefox
> headers/libraries instead of Mozilla's.  It almost works, except for three
> functions not being provided by Firefox, but they don't seem essential.
> Author is willing to make them conditional after enough testing.

To ease dependencies for skipstone (mozilla-gtk2 is a rather fat one for a
light webbrowser), I thought maybe we could create a stripped-down mozilla
package, with lesser dependencies, which only provides the libraries and
headers skipstone needs, not the entire suite.

What do you think?

        Geert