Re: CVS commit: wip/skipstone

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

I'm also e-mailing with the author about getting it built using Firefox
headers/libraries instead of Mozilla's.  It almost works, except for three
functions not being provided by Firefox, but they don't seem essential.
Author is willing to make them conditional after enough testing.

So maybe keep it in pkgsrc-wip for now.

I se the description and website say "SkipStone is currently under heavy development, but its progressing quickly and coming along nicely."

But the release is over 16 months old. Maybe that sentence should be removed from DESCR ... unless there is recent development in CVS.

I am just curious about this, because firefox/mozilla are updated a lot ...

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/