Re: gdal, openscenegraph

The gdal-lib, gdal-docs, gdal and geos packages should be ok now.
Wip/geos2 dependancies have been changed to wip/geos, and that package
installs geos-2.0.0.

Apologies for the confusion,
David

I believe that the gdal package originated from our work so I'm glad
it is of use.  However, we have recently split it into several
(gdal-lib, gdal-docs, and gdal (a metapackage)) so as to isolate the
dependencies on doxygen, teTeX, ... .

Ah, that's nice.

If you could send me the updates you made to the gdal package we can
try to fold them into our new set.  Or are those already committed in
wip?

I don't know - I don't think there were many modifications.  If you want
to check the differences between wip and my package, just download my
files from the URL in the previous mail and diff it against pkgsrc-wip.

The gdal package in pkgsrc-wip depends on wip/geos2 which I couldn't
see anywhere.

I also did a gdal package some time ago, but didn't bother splitting
into docs and lib sub-packages, so yours is nicer.  I also did a grass
package (and remember having to make shedloads of patches for non-root
builds, but that's rather tangential to the gdal packages).

Regards,
Alistair