New scsh packages - problematic

Hello list,

I was dying to try out Orion, a Scheme window manager a la Ion, so I created
a package for it.  To do this I had to add several other packages which
are prerequisites of it.  Please have a look at these:
wip/scsh-install-lib
wip/sunterlib
wip/scx
wip/orion

I had to add the following line to shells/scsh to get everything working
properly:

CONFIGURE_ARGS=
--with-lib-dirs-list='("${PREFIX}/share/scsh-0.6/modules")

Otherwise it assumes some environment variable has to be set, which is doable
from pkgsrc, but is a real PITA for the user when he tries to run a binary.

The packages themselves are quite problematic since they assume a setup utility
which tries to take over most of what pkgsrc does.

I was hoping someone could clean these packages up a bit, IMHO they're just too
nasty ATM...

BTW, the window manager is cool, if a bit slow.  But I would really LOVE to
see its dependencies as packages in pkgsrc someday, because I'm very
interested in using SCSH myself.

Fixing these packages up and integrating them in pkgsrc would ease the
addition of new SCSH packages, too.

Regards,
Peter
--