anyone want to update gcompris or package childsplay?

I imported pkgsrc/multimedia/libassetml today. It can be used by gcompris
and childsplay.

Does anyone want to work on updating wip/gcompris?

Or package http://childsplay.sf.net/?

Childsplay uses py-game which is also in pkgsrc-wip.

Packaging childsplay may involve doing a custom do-install target for the
many steps.

(If you want the beginning of the childsplay I started on packaging, let
me know. I may commit to pkgsrc-wip.)

These are educational games for young children.

Also I am looking for othert educational games for young kids. The other I
have used is tuxmath and tuxpaint (not a game though).

 Jeremy C. Reed

                         http://www.pugetsoundtechnology.com/