Re: Please update misc/vym-2.9.28 to 2.9.31

On Thu, 10 Oct 2024, iris000%duck.com@localhost wrote:

I updated misc/vym to 2.9.31.

This version fixes a crash, addresses missing data on XML import/export, adds a config for Flathub, and updates a translation.

Updated.

One suggestion though: Please tag your releases! You don't have to go all the way with GitHub releases, though from my own experience, writing release notes is a nice way to feel proud of what you achieved :)

It's just that having a commit hash as a GITHUB_TAG feels dirty to me. A simple "git tag v2.9.31" would be enough.

--
Benny