Re: rspamd-3.8.4nb3 - rspamadm configdump?

Some of the other rspamadm commands do respond usefully, but I suspect either the rspamd package has an issue, or I'm supposed to do more setup than I have.  I have thus far not done anything other than install it.

Can anyone give me a clue?  Thanks in advance.

Replying to myself; it seems to have been related to a LANG variable I had set in my environment.  Thanks for listening.  :)

--
Jeff Rizzo
riz%tastylime.net@localhost