Re: Re: Not possible to watch TV

-------- Ursprungligt meddelande --------
Den 2024-05-09 17:19, Ryo ONODERA <ryo%tetera.org@localhost> skrev:

>  Hi,
>
>  I have tested www.svtplay.se's video streaming with
>  www/firefox-126.0b9. It was built just a few minutes ago.
>
>  https://www.svtplay.se/video/8EqVv35/marcus-och-martinus-resan-till-eurovision/avsnitt-3?id=8EqVv35
>
>  And I have no problem playing this funny video. However my Firefox is
>  already 126.0b9 for next week's update.
>
>  I will test 125.0.3 later.
>
>  Thank you.

Ok! Thanks for letting me know.

My build of firefox 125.0.3 is modified to use ffmpeg7.
But, so was 125.0.1 and things worked. You might remember I've sent you a private mail asking what the problem was with ffmpeg7, since everything was working for me then.

Not the case right now :(
As for firefox.js, I need to check when I get to my laptop later.

Thanks