Re: espeak-ng: PKGCONFIG_OVERRIDE not needed anymore

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Oh I see, I'm too green still with pkgsrc. Maybe it would be nice
to add some comments in the pkgsrc guide.

Sure, want to give it a try? The source for the guide is in
pkgsrc/doc/guide.

well... let me get more experience with pkgsrc. If I've learn
something about software is that no documentation is better that
wrong documentation.

Regards,
adr.