Re: s/espeak/espeak-ng/g

	hello.  I would definitely prefer espeak-ng.  Espeak-ng's voice had some serious dental
work done relative to his older relative, and, while I wouldn't say his teeth are perfect, his
speaking ability is much better than Espeak's.  Having said that, my personal preference is
Flite's Kal16 voice, which also sounds mechanical, but can be understood at a faster rate.

	By the way, I've not had a chance to try the new packages to see how they fly in
comparison to what I'm using, but I'll try to do that in the next few weeks.

-thanks
-Brian