Re: games/widelands core dumps

On Wed, 20 Dec 2023, Dan-Simon Myrland wrote:

Hi,
I've installed games/widelands on NetBSD 10.0 RC1, but as soon as I try
to start a game from the startmenu it core dumps. Inspecting the dump
reveals that the game is always terminated by a SIGSEGV signal.

Hi, I know this is a few months late but I was able to reproduce this
problem on NetBSD/amd64 10.0 RC4.

I have a hunch as to what the problem might be. I can take a look.

Charlotte