Re: ladybird browser?

Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> Has anyone tried it out? Is it worth packaging?

I've never used it but I think it would be great to have more browser
options in pkgsrc.

On that note, are there any plans to get other browsers supported?
I believe I saw a ticket somewhere about attempting a chromium port --
but what about a version of webkitgtk? I attempted to build a newer
version but it takes to long on my machine and is too complicated for
me at the moment.