Re: audio/flite: remove flush in play_wave()

	Hello.  So If I understand this right, the notion of drain and flush are reversed in modern
versions of the Alsa code with respect to the traditional Sun API
and the difference between flite-1.3, which is what I'm using, and Flite-2.2 which is what
you'r patching against, is there is an extra audio flush in the wave thread of the new
version of Flite.  Do I have this right?  No wonder you've been confused!  And, no wonder my
patch looks goofy!
-thanks
-Brian