Re: net/transmission-gtk build fails (fwd)

> OK, I think I got the patching done right.  OptionsDialog.cc compiles
> cleanly.  However there are lots of link errors:

I think I've found a solution everybody will hate equally: force
transmission-gtk to build with gtkmm3 (only version 3.24.0 is
required, which *is* in pkgsrc) and not gtkmm4 (where 4.11.1 is
required, which is not).

If it's any consolation, the transmission folks also seem a little
uncoordinated as to which gtkmm and which code to use:
https://github.com/transmission/transmission/pull/6393

Anyway: if you wish to test this change, revert any of the patches
I'd previously sent out and in net/transmission-gtk/Makefile, change
.include "../../x11/gtkmm4/buildlink3.mk"
.include "../../x11/gtkmm3/buildlink3.mk"

It does successfully build, but I still don't have any convenient
X environment in which to test.