Re: ld problems with gssapi_krb5 and k5crypto

Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> écrit :
> Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> écrit :
> >
> > I noticed this problem with two packages (namely print/libcups
> > and lang/openjdk17)
>
> The probem is only with print/libcups, which happens to be a
> dependency for lang/openjdk17.

Same problem with net/bind918:

[...]
checking for krb5-config... /usr/pkg/bin/krb5-config
checking for gssapi libraries... -I/usr/pkg/include -L/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err
checking for gssapi/gssapi.h... yes
checking for gssapi/gssapi_krb5.h... yes
checking for gssapi_krb5.h... no
checking for gss_acquire_cred... no
configure: error: linking with -L/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err does not work
*** Error code 1

> It's quite reproducible and it only happens when
> security/mit-krb5 is installed (which has been installed recently
> on my system because it's needed by
> databases/postgresql16-client.
>
> I've been able to compile print/libcups by removing
> security/mit-krb5 but it's not the most elegant solution.

Same with net/bind918.

There really is a problem with security/mit-krb5...