Re: Updating mbrola (again)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2024, Greg Troxel wrote:
This was the simple solution, believe me.

Right now, I don't.  If you want to add a comment that would cause
someone to believe you, please add it.  My point is that adding a hunk
with an explicit error for something that shouldn't happen seems odd.

Oh, I see what you are talking about.

The part:

#if defined(LITTLE_ENDIAN) && defined(BIG_ENDIAN)
#error "Both LITTLE_ENDIAN and BIG_ENDIAN are defined and this should not happen."
#endif

is already in common.h. I thought I copied it outside the nested
ifdefs to check if both constants where defined, a problem I had
when adding netbsd support. It can be a leftover.