Re: [2023Q4] cairo-gobject

Thomas Klausner a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 03:57:12PM +0100, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
>> 	I'm rebuilding my packages and I have seen that cairo-gobject was
>> removed from pkgsrc. But this package is used by a gtk3 and a lot of
>> packages are now broken. Will this package be reintroduced or should I
>> remove all dependencies?
>
> cairo-gobject is now included in cairo, and the packages have been
> changed to depend on a new enough version of cairo instead of
> cairo-gobject, so nothing is broken.
>
> I recommend updating with binary packages using pkgin, that will
> handle this best.
>  Thomas

	I'm not sure ;-)

	gtk3 pkgsrc scripts doesn't contain cairo-gobject. But meson
configuration is searching cairo-gobject.

legendre# pwd
/usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3
legendre# cat CVS/Tag
Tpkgsrc-2023Q4
legendre# make

=> Bootstrap dependency digest>=20211023: found digest-20220214
===> Checking for vulnerabilities in gtk3+-3.24.38nb6
===> Configuring for gtk3+-3.24.38nb6
=> Generating pkg-config files for builtin xz package.
=> Generating pkg-config file for builtin expat package.
The Meson build system
Version: 1.2.3
Source dir: /usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3/work/gtk+-3.24.38
Build dir: /usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3/work/gtk+-3.24.38/output
Build type: native build
Project name: gtk+
Project version: 3.24.38
C compiler for the host machine: gcc (gcc 10.5.0 "gcc (nb3 20231008)
10.5.0")
C linker for the host machine: gcc ld.bfd 2.34
Host machine cpu family: x86_64
Host machine cpu: x86_64
Has header "crt/externs.h" : NO
Has header "dlfcn.h" : YES
Has header "ftw.h" : YES
Has header "inttypes.h" : YES
Has header "linux/memfd.h" : NO
Has header "linux/input.h" : NO
Has header "dev/evdev/input.h" : NO
Has header "locale.h" : YES
Has header "memory.h" : YES
Has header "stdint.h" : YES
Has header "stdlib.h" : YES
Has header "string.h" : YES
Has header "strings.h" : YES
Has header "sys/mman.h" : YES
Has header "sys/param.h" : YES
Has header "sys/stat.h" : YES
Has header "sys/sysinfo.h" : NO
Has header "sys/systeminfo.h" : NO
Has header "sys/time.h" : YES
Has header "sys/types.h" : YES
Has header "unistd.h" : YES
Library m found: YES
Checking for function "dcgettext" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "getpagesize" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "getresuid" with dependency -lm: NO
Checking for function "lstat" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "mmap" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "nearbyint" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "posix_fallocate" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "_lock_file" with dependency -lm: NO
Checking for function "flockfile" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "mkstemp" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "mallinfo" with dependency -lm: NO
Checking for function "round" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "rint" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "log2" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "exp2" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "sincos" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "trunc" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "localtime_r" with dependency -lm: YES
Checking for function "fmin" with dependency -lm: YES
Header "math.h" has symbol "isinf" : YES
Header "math.h" has symbol "isnan" : YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -fno-strict-aliasing: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wpointer-arith: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wimplicit-function-declaration: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wformat=2: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wformat-security: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wnested-externs: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wold-style-definition: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wundef: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wunused: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wcast-align: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wmissing-noreturn: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wmissing-format-attribute: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wmissing-include-dirs: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wlogical-op: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wignored-qualifiers: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Wno-discarded-qualifiers: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=implicit: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=nonnull: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=init-self: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=main: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=missing-braces: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=sequence-point: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=return-type: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=trigraphs: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=array-bounds: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=write-strings: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=address: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=int-to-pointer-cast: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=pointer-to-int-cast: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=empty-body: YES
Compiler for C supports arguments -Werror=write-strings: YES (cached)
Checking if "-Wl,-Bsymbolic" : links: YES
Checking if "-Wl,-z,relro" : links: YES
Checking if "-Wl,-z,now" : links: YES
Found pkg-config: /usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3/work/.tools/bin/pkg-config
(2.0.3)
Run-time dependency glib-2.0 found: YES 2.78.1
Run-time dependency gobject-2.0 found: YES 2.78.1
Run-time dependency gio-unix-2.0 found: YES 2.78.1
Run-time dependency gmodule-2.0 found: YES 2.78.1
Run-time dependency cairo found: YES 1.18.0
WARNING: Found CMake '/usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3/work/.tools/bin/false'
but couldn't run it
Found CMake: NO
Run-time dependency cairo-gobject found: NO (tried pkgconfig)

meson.build:376:17: ERROR: Dependency "cairo-gobject" not found, tried
pkgconfig

A full log can be found at
/usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3/work/gtk+-3.24.38/output/meson-logs/meson-log.txt
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make[1]: stopped in /usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/src/pkgsrc/x11/gtk3
legendre#

	Regards,

	JB