wip/jed and wip/xjed committer request

Hi all,

It's finally time we update editors/jed to the modern age -- of 2009.
I've updated the recipe for both of these packages in wip and they
are ready for committing. If someone could commit this for me, it
would be greatly appreciated.

On a side note, there is an actively developed "development" version
of jed that is out there by jedsoft. I have no idea why there hasn't
been a stable release since 2009 but does anyone think that we should
also include this in pkgsrc?

Regards,

kev