Circular dependency found

Hi,

While running pkgrrxx on a freshly updated pkgsrc, I got:
RR> Checking if hs-bifunctors has new depends...
RR> hs-bifunctors has the following new depends (need to re-tsort):
rr> [hs-assoc]
pkgrrxx: found a cycle: hs-assoc -> hs-bifunctors -> hs-assoc

I've built ghc only because of pandoc;at the time of the failure it
still had ghc-9.4.7 installed, even if ghc-9.6 was already built - but
not yet replaced.

I guess I will have to take out everything Haskell and rebuild pandoc.

Just a curiosity I couldn't figure out.

Chavdar

--
----