Re: audio/csound6 and devel/sdl12-compat failing on Darwin (macOS 14.0)

On 10/22/23 11:42, Manuel Kuklinski wrote:
I, too, have seen "librtjack.so", and also have read the article you
mentioned; but as far as I know, Darwin needs a .dylib to function properly?

I'd probably verify this before pursuing other avenues.  The article
suggests that both .dylib and .so have their purposes under macOS, so
the question is do we really need a .dylib in this instance?