Re: heads-up for macOS users re new ld(1) implementation

On 2023-10-01 16:39, Tobias Nygren wrote:
[---]
Looks like it would need a patch to use "ld -v" instead of
"ld --version". Which package is that?

     I'm getting that error in devel/glib2:

I was able to build those packages. Probably you need to re-build
at least libtool-base, cmake & meson. Maybe other things.
(I did a full build of all packages as I always do when upgrading xcode.)

I did another fresh rebuild (starting from scratch with a new ~/pkg) and I'm still hitting the same problems.

   Is anyone else seeing this?

--
Kind Regards,
Jan