Re: editors/vim: help tags file is missing, so :help command fails

On Fri 15 Sep 2023 at 23:10:15 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I plan to commit the update tomorrow and sadly remove vim-xaw...

Both are done. It even includes a fix for a portability issue I noticed
and reported upstream while preparing this :)

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose