Re: pkgin testing

* On 2023-07-27 at 17:16 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

I've been making a huge number of changes to pkgin recently, and it'd be great if anyone interested could test it out prior to me cutting the next release. I've been adding a lot of new code to the test suite, but it's always good to get some more real-world testing, as despite a huge amount of testing I'm always very wary of causing new regressions.

I've now released pkgin 23.8.0 and committed the update to pkgsrc. As mentioned, this release includes a huge number of changes, and while I've tested as much as possible, there's always the chance I missed something, so please let me know if anything is not as it should be.

Many thanks to those who helped test the changes for me, especially wiz.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com