devel/got-portable: build failure on Darwin, if ossp-uuid is linked

Hi!

I'm new to pkgsrc, but I noticed that devel/got-portable fails to build
on Darwin, if devel/ossp-uuid is linked.

If I change the uuid library to devel/libuuid, devel/got-portable builds
fine. I don't have committing acces to pkgsrc and the maintainer hasn't
replied, so I'm writing to this list, in the hope, someone may fix this,
not only for this sole user, writing this e-mail...

Kind regards.