Re: pkgin odd behavior on earmvhf-el

* On 2023-06-19 at 00:00 BST, Greg Troxel wrote:

I did find that one installed package had invalid characters in its
description, and when I tried to pkg_delete it I got an error.  But

# rm -rf /usr/pkg/pkgdb/xorg-util-macros-1.20.0

worked, and then "pkgin sk" worked again.  I think the basic issue was a
trashed file in that dir.

Can you try to reproduce it and send me the details? I'll then add it to the test suite. There may even be something in the pkgin sql.log.

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com