Re: Darwin bootstrap failure

On 5/26/23 11:50, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
FYI, when I tried export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=13.4 prior to bootstrap, it failed with "C compiler cannot create executables". Maybe because the pkgsrc tarball is not up-to-date?  I did patch in OSX_SDK_MAP.13.4, but maybe something else needs updating as well.  I use pkgsrc to install cvs on Darwin, so not sure how to fully update the tree prior to bootstrap.

Do you have a 13.4 SDK?  I don't.  The target is for the SDK version, and on my 13.4 Venture I only have a 13.3 SDK (as well as older 12.* SDKs).

No, total brain fart on my end.  It works fine with 13.3.