Re: shells/oh-my-posh

On Mar 21, 2023, at 11:26 AM, Jonathan Perkin <jperkin%mnx.io@localhost> wrote:

> Saying our users should not be able to install software just because it doesn't at present install on NetBSD, even though it builds fine on many of their target platforms, is certainly not what I would want them to hear.

Strong agreement from me. Also, strong apologies for having added a package that turns out to have such portability problems. It hadn’t occurred to me to suspect that it could, and that was clearly a mistake.

Thank you to everyone pitching in to get this package building (as it ought to be able to) on NetBSD, Illumos, and any other platforms we’ve got that upstream hasn’t yet. And sorry for the mess.

- Amitai