Re: No cmake-3.26 in pub/pkgsrc/distfiles

Thanks a lot.

Mandacarú

Em 18/03/2023 16:50, Tobias Nygren escreveu:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2023 07:58:11 -0300
Mandacarú Cascavel <mancasc%yahoo.com.br@localhost> wrote:

I' m trying to build some stuff in pkgsrc-current, but cmake-3.26.0,
eventually required, can't be found in pub/pkgsrc/distfiles.
Hi,

There is a cron job that is supposed to populate those files.
Sometimes if there is a problem with the master site, it might
take some attempts for the files to appear. As the file was still
absent I have manually uploaded it just now so please try again.

Kind regards,
-Tobias