Re: IMAP server?

Am 18.06.2022 um 13:53 schrieb Greg Troxel:
My recommendation is to just use IMAP.   That's what I do, and for most
usage (including reading your message and replying) I'm using
emacs/gnus.   I have no idea if mutt can deal with IMAP.

IMAP is supported by Mutt (when opening, a hostname with prefix imaps:// can be specified instead of a mailbox name). The original question seemed to be about mobile usage. From a usability perspective, k9Mail (Android) can be recommended here.

Best regards
Matthias