Re: Packages for SimH (simh 3, open-simh)

I would be inclined to go with 1) for now, as the licence on recent
changes of github/simh/simh is "not a licence" - it's an opensource
license with the addition of "you cannot use any commit from developer
X after date Y if you change how the on disk image format metadata is
stored". Make the wording that it should not be updated to a later
version "until questions regarding the licence change have been
resolved", and that there is a fork as open-simh

Maybe the package goes away at some future point, maybe the licence
questions get resolved, but I really think it should not be updated in
the current state

David