ansible updated to 5.7.1

Hej,

thank you for updating the ansible package.

I think this has been discussed nuerous times, ut i can’t seem to find documentation on how to resolve errors because of a dependency name changed.

In this instance, the ansible dependency chaned from ansible-base to ansible-core.
While this is straightforward and ist quite nicely tracking upstream, it breaks Pkg._rolling-replace and also my rather esoteric ansible workflow for updating ansible on remote systems via ansible…

So, how to resolve this short of deinstalling ansible and reinstalling it?

Cheers
	Oskar

—
=> Verifying update for ../../sysutils/ansible-core
===> Resuming update for ansible-core-2.13.0
=> Bootstrap dependency digest>=20211023: found digest-20220214
===> Installing binary package of ansible-core-2.13.0
pkg_add: Conflicting PLIST with ansible-base-2.10.17: bin/ansible
pkg_add: 1 package addition failed
*** Error code 1
—