Re: pbulk: What can I expect from reuse_scan_results?

* On 2022-04-26 at 14:37 BST, Matthias Petermann wrote:

However, it takes the same amount of time as without reuse, and the output on the terminal is the same as the previous run. Is this normal behavior, and if so - what can I generally expect from reuse_scan_results?

It's normal. Re-using scan results will improve performance if there aren't many changes, but for example devel/gmake was touched in the last few days and that will cause pretty much everything to be recomputed, and you won't see any difference in runtime.

As always, by far the best way to improve scan time is to increase the number of scan processes.