Re: Seeking status reports on unusual operating systems

> Op 1 apr. 2022, om 01:02 heeft Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> het volgende geschreven:
>
> Beyond FreeBSD, for all other platforms, it would be good to get a
> bootstrap works/doesn't-work status for 2022Q1, and if it doesn't work
> and you know the last quarterly branch where it did work, that's
> interesting too.

(All pkgsrc-current)

Works:
 - OpenBSD 7.0, but some packages broken (e.g. go117)
 - Linux w/ musl (didn't always work, but does now)

Doesn't work:
 - Termux (unprivileged). Issues with libarchive and prefix paths

On Linux, which is my primary platform, GUI applications are
problematic. Fonts don't work (all tofus, maybe something fontconfig),
no audio, no shortcuts created, etc.