Re: poppler build issues after 22.01.0 update

On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 11:49 AM Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at 09:53:14AM +0100, Claes Nästén wrote:
> > > I've built this package successfully on NetBSD 9.1.
> > > poppler has a check:
> > >
> > > #if __has_include(<filesystem>)
> > > #    include <filesystem>
> > > #else
> > >
> > > and my NetBSD 9 does not provide a "filesystem" header.
> > >

> > And that's why it works for you!
>
> Yes. But I don't understand why it doesn't work for you.
> Where does your filesystem header come from?
>  Thomas

Probably missed to note that I'm on Solaris? Also using GCC 8 where
this header was
introduced it seems looking at the GCC 8 release notes.

I am however assuming this will probably break on NetBSD _if_ using
GCC 8 too, but can't
test right now as that machine is waiting for spare parts to arrive.

/Claes