Re: Patch: Buildlink binaries from math/qhull for wip/prusaslicer

FYI I finally got prusaslicer built after the above patch was applied
and a bunch of other packages upgraded; it seems to work well on my
-current system - I just sliced an example model, produced by OpenSCAD
on the same machine.

--
----