Re: How to best submit fixes to pkgsrc

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 at 11:07, Carsten Strotmann <carsten%strotmann.de@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm rebuilding my pkgsrc setup on Solaris 9, MacOS 10.4 and MacOS 10.9 during the last days and I found a couple of issues (and workarounds/fixes).
>
> What is the best way to report these issues/workarounds/fixes to the pkgsrc project?

(Following up on Greg's rather more complete reply)

There is also a matrix channel for random pkgsrc related discussions.
It's not particularly busy, nor the best way to report an issue/fix,
but it often has people with commit access lurking who can offer
advice and/or commit a small fix directly :)

https://matrix.to/#/#pkgsrc:nil.im

David