PyPI error 403

Hello,

I'm getting error 403 when fetching any package hosted on PyPI. But
when I open the url in the browser, it downloads fine. It seems to me
their CDN is the problem.

Only the NetBSD mirrors in MASTER_SITE_BACKUP work. The problem with
that is some package versions are outdated. For example, change the
version of devel/py-importlib-metadata to the latest 4.8.2 and try
fetching... 403 from PyPI and 404 from everywhere else.