Re: Obsolete links at pkgsrc.org

On Mon, 15 Nov 2021, nia wrote:

> The source pages have already been updated, it might be a while
> before the live site updates. There have been problems with ikiwiki
> on NetBSD infrastructure recently.

Ok!

> In case you're curious:
>
> * [AIX](https://www.ibm.com/it-infrastructure/power/os/aix)
> * [OSF/1](https://legacyos.org/tru64/documentation/)
> * [HP-UX](https://www.hpe.com/us/en/servers/hp-ux.html)

Thanks, I knew before about that operating systems (in fact I worked as
HP-UX and AIX sysadmin in a previous life), but I accidentally
discovered the problem with the OSF/1 link  and I decided to check the
other links before bothering anyone for fixing it :-)

--
Francisco J. Tsao Santín
http://gattaca.es