Re: pbulk: Malformed conditional ((${_TOOLS_DEPMETHOD.flex} == "TOOL_DEPENDS")

Am 14.11.2021 um 16:42 schrieb Edgar Fuß:
I must have missed something... the culprit was the WRKDIR.
But how can that lead to a broken .if conditional in that place?

In make, a conditional is "malformed" when it is either actually
malformed, or when a variable from one of the expressions is undefined.
 I know it's confusing but I haven't managed to fix it yet.

There are several unit tests in usr.bin/make/unit-tests that trigger
this situation, including more detailed explanations.  One of them is
cond-token-var.mk, another is vardebug.mk.

Roland