Re: Testing rust 1.56.0

With
PKG_OPTIONS.rust+= rust-llvm
RUST_TYPE=src
in /etc/mk.conf on today's -current amd64 wip/rust 1.56 built OK. Same
later for cbindgen, librsvg and firefox 93.0, the latter working OK as
far as I can see so far. FYI wip/rust-bindgen build fails with a
multitude of rust errors, beyond my (very limited) understanding.
I also ran 'make test' in librsvg:
..
Testsuite summary for RSVG 2.50.7
# TOTAL: 326
# PASS:  320
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  5
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 1
(here there is a problem with the resulting test program, which has to
be run with 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/pkg/bin' as I get
/usr/pkgsrc/graphics/librsvg/work/librsvg-2.50.7/target/release/deps/api-0a83ec6755a3ecb5:
Shared object "libxml2.so.2" not found )

I also ran 'make test' in wip/rust; way too many to show, but I've
never ran this on earlier committed versions of rust under
NetBSD-current, so have no idea what is to be expected.

Chavdar

--
----