audio/py-beets

Hi,
http://gnats.netbsd.org/56378 is valid for python3.9 on -current as
well. Upstream have released beets 1.50 though; trivial update of the
package makes it build easily, however it also needs two more python
packages - mediafile and confuse - which I could not locate in pkgsrc
(pip3.9 lets one install them and the resulting beets package appears
to work though).

A little low-hanging fruit for pkgsrc developers (and no, I haven't
asked for wip access yet, git is not something I want to bother myself
with).

Chavdar

--
----