Re: Why can't I see/use plugins in www/liferea?

Tested under NetBSD-current of today and current pkgsrc.

liferea plugin system is enabled when --enable-introspection is given
on the configure command line - which is not in the current package
build state.

I distcleaned the work directory and reran configure as below,

This fails with my system make (bmake in your context) in
/usr/pkg/share/gobject-introspection-1.0/Makefile.introspection, which
apparently needs gmake. I was able to go a bit further by running the
configure script with /usr/pkg/gnu/bin in front of the PATH, but it
failed the final link stage - it reported not being able to find
LibXinerama.so.2, which I couldn't figure out - the configure
invocation was:

./configure --x-includes=/usr/X11R7/include
--x-libraries=/usr/X11R7/lib --prefix=/usr/pkg --build=x86_64--netbsd
--host=x86_64--netbsd --mandir=/usr/pkg/man
--enable-option-checking=yes --enable-introspection

so it should have been found.

Chavdar

--
----