Re: mail/postfix: blocklist support patches break building without blocklist

In message <YRagoE81xm0uB4yy@xoff>
	on Fri, 13 Aug 2021 18:41:04 +0200,
	Matthias Ferdinand <mf+ml.pkgsrc-users%netzwerkagentursaarland.de@localhost> wrote:
> postfix currently fails to build on my hosts, the linker cannot find a
> pfilter_notify() function.
>
>     smtpd.o: In function `smtpd_proto':
>     smtpd.c:(.text+0x5594): undefined reference to `pfilter_notify'
>
> In src/smtpd/pfilter.c and src/smtpd/pfilter.h, #ifdef's guard around
> the availability of blocklist.h and blacklist.h.
>
> But in the patch that adds an invocation of pfilter_notify() to
> src/smtpd/smtpd.c such #ifdef's are missing:
Sure.

I missed "#ifdef" guard and add it.  Thank you for your report.

Also make blocklist support to PKG_OPTIONS (default enabled).

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost>