Re: lang/nodejs builds, works fine with python 39

* On 2021-08-02 at 20:30 BST, Louis Guillaume wrote:

I noticed that lang/nodejs has PYTHON_VERSIONS_ACCEPTED= 27

But nodejs builds and runs fine (according to my very minimal testing) with Python 39 on NetBSD-9.2 and on MacOS-11.5.1 (big sur).

Is there a reason we're still locked in to python27 on this package?

There is a script that is still python2-only in the distribution, IIRC it's used when enabling the dtrace option.